At just three years old, you'd expect most vans to pass their MOT. However, a surprising amount don't due to major issues, as well as small things like lightbulbs blowing and not being replaced or failing to check tyre wear levels.
The 10 Vans That Are Most Likely to Fail
But which commercial vans are the worst offenders? In a recent study of Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) figures, it was revealed that the ten vans that are least likely to pass their first MOT are:
1. Ford Transit - 64.0% pass rate
2. Citroen Dispatch - 65.6% pass rate
3. Vauxhall Movano - 66.9% pass rate
4. Citroen Relay - 67.2%
5. Nissan NV200 - 68.0% pass rate
6. Vauxhall Combo - 68.6% pass rate
7. Volkswagen Crafter - 69.9% pass rate
8. Citroen Berlingo - 70.0% pass rate
9. Vauxhall Vivaro - 71.0% pass rate
10. Renault Master - 71.4% pass rate
No MOT Means No Insurance
It is illegal to drive your vehicle without an MOT and without a pass your van insurance will be void, therefore ensuring your vehicle is in safe driving condition is essential.
If your MOT is up to date, then ensure your vehicle is covered with affordable van insurance. Compare and save today.
This website is built using latest technogies. Unfortunately your browser doesn't support those. Please update your browser to view this website correctly. Thank you.Update my browser now